Proper Use of This Site
You may use the Site for lawful purposes only and may use the Site only in ways consistent with the law. You agree that you will not:
- Use the Site in any way that breaches any applicable local, national, federal or international law or regulation;
- Copy, use, disclose or distribute any information obtained from the Site, whether directly or through third parties, without our consent;
- Use, disclose or distribute any data obtained in violation of these Terms;
- Violate the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights;
- Violate our intellectual property or other rights, including, without limitation, (i) copying or distributing our materials or (ii) copying or distributing our technology, unless it is released under open source licenses; (iii) using the word “ICO Market Data” or our logos in any business name, email, or URL, without our consent;
- Imply or state that you are affiliated with or endorsed by ICO Market Data without our express consent;
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/resell access to the Site or related data;
- Act in an unlawful or unprofessional manner in connection with our Services, including being dishonest, abusive or discriminatory;
- Post inaccurate, defamatory obscene, shocking, hateful, threatening or otherwise inappropriate content or airing personal grievances or disputes;
- Harass, abuse or harm another person;
- Send or post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any form of solicitation unauthorized by us;
- Disclose information that you do not have the consent to disclose (such as confidential information of others;
- Develop, support or use software, devices, scripts, robots, or any other means or processes (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons, or any other technology or manual work) to scrape the Site or otherwise copy data from the Site;
- Bypass or circumvent any access controls or Site use limits;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Site or any related technology that is not open source;
- Monitor the Site’s availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose;
- Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Site;
- Access the Site except through the interfaces expressly provided by us, such as mobile applications (if any) and icodrops.com;
- Override any security feature of the Site;
- Interfere with the operation of, or place an unreasonable load on, the Site (e.g., spam, denial of service attack, viruses).
Changes to this Site
We may discontinue or change any content, service, function or feature of the Site at any time with or without notice.
We and our suppliers reserve all rights under intellectual property law in the Site. Information, data, white papers and other materials concerning a particular token sale, including trademarks, logos, brand names are intellectual property of their respective owners (of the organizers of the token sale).
You may not reproduce, reprint, publish, or otherwise exploit our or our suppliers’ content or technology on the Site without our express prior written consent.
Electronic Delivery Statement and Your Consent
You agree that we may provide to you notices and other information concerning token sales or this Site electronically, including notice to any email address that you may provide.
Third Party Sites and Advertisers
We may include on the Site links to third party websites and third party content and information. You agree that we are not responsible or liable for any content or other materials of third parties or on third party sites. You also agree that we are not responsible for content supplied by our advertisers. We are also not responsible for any transactions or dealings between you and any third party or any advertiser. You agree that we are not responsible for any claim or loss due to a third party site or any advertiser.
Disclaimer of Warranties
We provide this Site and its contents “AS IS.” We and our suppliers make no express warranties or guarantees about this Site. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE AND OUR SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY THAT THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND INFORMATION ARE OR WILL BE MERCHANTABLE, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, ACCURATE, TIMELY, FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NEED, OR NON-INFRINGING. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THIS SITE, ITS CONTENT AND INFORMATION WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, IS ERROR-FREE, RELIABLE, OR WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION.
Limitation of Liability
You may not assert claims for money damages arising from this Site or its contents. We and our suppliers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, even if we knew or should have known of the possibility of such damages.
For purposes that will be mentioned further in this Policy we may process and/or collect the following information that can be used to identify you as an individual (“Personal Data”):
- Full name
- Email address.
- Phone number
- Digital wallet address
You may explicitly decline to submit Personal Data through the Site, in which case we will not be able to provide to you our newsletters and other updates via email.
Anonymous Data Collected Automatically
We collect non-personally identifiable information that alone or in combination with similar information can not be used to identify you (“Anonymous Data”) from your computer, mobile device or browser when you use the Site as a logged in user. The Site automatically collects usage information, such as:
- Your IP address
- The type of device you use
- Browser type, version and language
- Type and version of your operating system
- Your activity on the Site
- The number and frequency of visitors to the Site
We may collect Anonymous Data or use third-party services for that, for example, web analytics services. This Anonymous Data is not linked to Personal Data.
Tracking Technologies We Use
Third-Parties Tracking Technologies
Why We Collect Information
The Information is used for:
- Delivering you the Site and its functionality
- Your seamless interaction with the Site
- Analytical and statistical purposes
- Understanding your interaction with the Site
- Improvement and development of the Site or our other services and products
- Enforcement of this Policy and the Terms
- Sending you related information, including newsletters, special offers, confirmations, updates and security alerts
How Long We Retain Information
We will keep your Information for as long as you are a user and, thereafter, for no longer than is reasonably necessary for reporting and reconciliation purposes pursuant to legal requirements.
With Whom We Share Personal Data
We may share Personal Data only under any of the circumstances mentioned in this Policy. We will not share any Personal Data provided by you except with service providers under contract who help with our business operations, such as providers of marketing automation, information management and analytics services and products.
Business or Asset Transfer
In the event that we, a line of our business, or substantially all our assets are transferred, sold or merged with another business, Information may be one of the transferred assets.
Security of Personal Data
We will take commercially reasonable precautions to protect Personal Data from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We process all Information using industry-standard techniques. We implement the following administrative, technical, and physical measures for the protection of Personal Data:
- Administrative measures. Access to your Personal Data is limited to authorized personnel who have a legitimate need to access it based on their job descriptions. In case third-party contractors process Personal Data on our behalf, similar requirements are imposed.
- Technical measures. Personal Data is transmitted in encrypted format using SSL technology. We use up-to-date firewall protection and high-quality antivirus and anti-malware software.
- Physical measures. We store Personal Data on our own servers, no third party can have access to this data.
However, we do not guarantee or warrant that such techniques will prevent unauthorized access to Information, including Personal Data that we store.
We may modify or revise this Policy at any time by posting the amended Policy on the Site. Please check the most current Policy.
Changing or Updating Your Personal Data
We rely on you to advise us about any changes to your Personal Data. Please contact us as soon as possible if there are any changes to your Personal Data or if you believe the Personal Data we hold about you is not accurate, complete or up-to-date so that we can update our records accordingly.
Privacy Related Inquiries
If for any reason, you are concerned with the way that we may be using your Personal Data, you have questions about the privacy aspects of the Site, please, contact us at [email protected]