Terms & Conditions
You may use the Site for lawful purposes only and may use the Site only in ways consistent with the law.You agree that you will not:
- Use the Site in any way that breaches any applicable local, national, federal or international lawor regulation;
- Copy, use, disclose or distribute any information obtained from the Site, whether directly or throughthird parties, without our consent;
- Use, disclose or distribute any data obtained in violation of these Terms;
- Violate the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, tradesecrets, or other proprietary rights;
- Violate our intellectual property or other rights, including, without limitation, (i) copying ordistributing our materials or (ii) copying or distributing our technology, unless it is releasedunder open source licenses; (iii) using the word “ICO Market Data” or our logos in any businessname, email, or URL, without our consent;
- Imply or state that you are affiliated with or endorsed by ICO Market Data without our express consent;
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/resell access to the Site or related data;
- Act in an unlawful or unprofessional manner in connection with our Services, including being dishonest,abusive or discriminatory;
- Post inaccurate, defamatory obscene, shocking, hateful, threatening or otherwise inappropriate contentor airing personal grievances or disputes;
- Harass, abuse or harm another person;
- Send or post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramidschemes,” or any form of solicitation unauthorized by us;
- Disclose information that you do not have the consent to disclose (such as confidential informationof others;
- Develop, support or use software, devices, scripts, robots, or any other means or processes (includingcrawlers, browser plugins and add-ons, or any other technology or manual work) to scrape theSite or otherwise copy data from the Site;
- Bypass or circumvent any access controls or Site use limits;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source codefor the Site or any related technology that is not open source;
- Monitor the Site’s availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose;
- Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Site;
- Access the Site except through the interfaces expressly provided by us, such as mobile applications(if any) and icodrops.com;
- Override any security feature of the Site;
- Interfere with the operation of, or place an unreasonable load on, the Site (e.g., spam, denial ofservice attack, viruses).
Changes to this Site
We may discontinue or change any content, service, function or feature of the Site at any time with orwithout notice.
We and our suppliers reserve all rights under intellectual property law in the Site. Information,data, white papers and other materials concerning a particular token sale, including trademarks,logos, brand names are intellectual property of their respective owners (of the organizers ofthe token sale).You may not reproduce, reprint, publish, or otherwise exploit our or our suppliers’ content or technologyon the Site without our express prior written consent.
Electronic Delivery Statement and Your Consent
You agree that we may provide to you notices and other information concerning token sales or thisSite electronically, including notice to any email address that you may provide.
Third Party Sites and Advertisers
We may include on the Site links to third party websites and third party content and information.You agree that we are not responsible or liable for any content or other materials of thirdparties or on third party sites. You also agree that we are not responsible for content suppliedby our advertisers. We are also not responsible for any transactions or dealings betweenyou and any third party or any advertiser. You agree that we are not responsible for anyclaim or loss due to a third party site or any advertiser.
Disclaimer of Warranties
We provide this Site and its contents “AS IS.” We and our suppliers make no express warrantiesor guarantees about this Site. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE AND OUR SUPPLIERSDISCLAIM IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY THAT THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND INFORMATIONARE OR WILL BE MERCHANTABLE, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, ACCURATE, TIMELY, FIT FOR A PARTICULARPURPOSE OR NEED, OR NON-INFRINGING. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THIS SITE, ITS CONTENT AND INFORMATIONWILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, IS ERROR-FREE, RELIABLE, OR WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION.
Limitation of Liability
You may not assert claims for money damages arising from this Site or its contents. We and oursuppliers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequentialor exemplary damages, even if we knew or should have known of the possibility of such damages.
Privacy Related Inquiries
If for any reason, you are concerned with the way that we may be using your Personal Data, you have questionsabout the privacy aspects of the Site, please, contact us at [email protected]